Sunday, December 6, 2009

MySpace: Whore Me Pix?

Ok, so... I'm trying to get Whore codes on my MySpace profile. The only problem is, is that when I go to:



www.myspacegens.com



or some website like that, I can't figure out how to get the "picture URL" for the pic to show up on the bulletin, when someone posts it. I would like help on how to get the pic on there.



When I download a photo to photobucket.com, I copy and paste the "IMG Code" to the "Image URL" on the Whore Me generator, and I don't know if i'm using the right code. I've tried them all but NONE work.



Help! =)



MySpace: Whore Me Pix?

dont click [IMG]



click URL and then you should be fine.



MySpace: Whore Me Pix?

THIS IS WHAT U DO DONT USE PHOTO BUCKET CLICK THE PIC UR USING RIGHT CLICK IT AND PRESS PROPITIES AND COPY THE URL CODE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan