Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Myspace: How do I...? Part two?

3 ) How do you post glitter words, little pictures, moving pictures etc in a comment to a buddy?



4 ) When people post 'Bulletin's' or blog posts, are those the same thing? If not, how do you post a Bulletin and what is the purpose of it?



Myspace: How do I...? Part two?

3. I don't thin thats possible in myspace but if you find out other wise let me know!



4. The bulletin and blogs are two different thing the bulletin EVERYONE with myspace can post there like chain letters and the likes as for the blog posts ONLY u can post on it becuz its urs and no one else has access to it unless that have ur password and only ur friends can veiw it if thats wat u want while making ur account



Myspace: How do I...? Part two?

well i dont know but im warning you myspace is bad very bad. something personal has happened to my family because of it. but if u really want to do it put your page on private and deny anyone who wants to talk to you that you dont know. please trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan