Tuesday, December 29, 2009

For myspace...?

when are they going to fix the problem with the phishing? i know tom sent out that bulletin that they were going to fix it and it was a bug, but i kinda need to message people, and it wont let me



its bugging me



grr



For myspace...?

The customer service members and I are working on getting the bug out so it can be over and done with. Just be patient.



For myspace...?

i know that totally pissed me off



For myspace...?

it will be fixed when u fix it



you have to change your password and then it will be gone



have any more questions email me.



For myspace...?

it's over for me now....



it should be for you to



go try it out again



it's back on



For myspace...?

It's not Tom's fault that there is phishing.



It's the people who are too ignorant to LOOK at the URL before they try to login to their account.



Looks like you aren't going to message anyone for a few minutes. Go play outside and try again later.



For myspace...?

If you're able to go into your Account Settings, change your password. I got phished once, I changed my password, and it worked for me.



Good luck. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan