Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Is thi a sign that she does/did like me?

A girl I liked posted this bulletin on myspace the day after I took her to my prom:



"Repost this titled with the name of the fruit that describes you and how you feel.



A-P-P-L-E-- (If you are taken.And you love that person)



B-A-N-A-N-A-- (If you are confused.)



C-H-E-R-R-Y-- (If you like someone but not sure how they feel about you.)



G-R-A-P-E-- (If your single.)



L-E-M-O-N-- (If your are about to give up.)



P-E-A-C-H--(If there's no point in liking the person you like.)



P-I-N-E-A-P-P-L-E-- (If your just taking life as it comes.)



W-A-T-E-R-M-E-L-O-N-- (If your a pirate!)



S-T-R-A-W-B-E-R-R-Y-- (If you like someone and they like you but you're not going out.)"



She titled it "strawberry." I thought at first we would just be friends, but when I saw that I wondered if she was talking about me. A boy told me he's dating her a few days later, so I reposted the bulletin but I titled it "lemon" because I was disappointed. She sent a message asking me why I put "lemon." I replied back that I'll tell her when I call her and she replied "call me now". I called and she asked me again why I put "lemon." I told her she titled hers "strawberry" and what it meant, so she looked at it again and said "I pick cherry" without reposting it. She said she picked strawberry not paying attention, because she simply likes strawberries, and that she picked cherry because there's no fruit that really describes her. I lied to her and told her I just picked lemon for no reason and she didn't pressure me to pick a fruit/feeling. Did she care because she liked me? She went with me to my prom because her older sister hooked us up.



Is thi a sign that she does/did like me?

Both of you just stop playing games and tell each other the truth.



So what if you get busted, it's still major flattery for her and who doesn't love that?



Have you ever wished someone would NOT tell you they cared for you?



You can still be friends, whatever happens.



Just do it!



Is thi a sign that she does/did like me?

rofl no! u must be trippin..



Is thi a sign that she does/did like me?

As girl myself, I would say probably. I'd tell her how you'd feel and ask her if she wants to go out but tell her that if she doesn't, you still would like to be friends.



Is thi a sign that she does/did like me?

its possible. jus ask her out if u really likr her



Is thi a sign that she does/did like me?

Proms will always be remembered by those who attend them. These will be life-long memories at that. My point is, you two have already shared a life memory, why not at least see if there are more memories to create. Remember, no matter what happpens, u will always remember her from the prom as he will u, no one ever forgets that. With that being the case, do u think she may be worth sharing more memories with since she's already in the life long memory bank? Think about that one and you'll know what to do. Good luck!



Is thi a sign that she does/did like me?

When she said cherry I think she gave you a hint ... Ask her out it seems that she is concerned.



If she was not she would not have almost demanded you to call her back.



GO FOR IT....



Is thi a sign that she does/did like me?

Hi, I like the fruit thing it's pretty good. Anyway this girl likes you a lot and you should ask her out. Maybe to a movie or bowling and even dinner. Just talk and get to know each other and see if you both have anything in common.If you do and hit it off very well i would say you both are winner and should keep seeing each other. Have fun and good luck.



poppy1



Is thi a sign that she does/did like me?

this is what i said earlier on ur previous question about sex.



first, you wrote a veeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy long thing there, no one want to read it through, therefore no one would answer



second, your question is just a common one, like anyother teens would ask "does she or he like me??"



third, go and ask her! you'll find ur answer!!!!!



Is thi a sign that she does/did like me?

the only way your going to know whats going on is to ask,or you two will be playing this game forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan