Sunday, December 6, 2009

Iv a coupla myspace profiles 2 find my missing cat.how 2 promote?ability 2link 2it?

myspace urls /opheliadown %26amp; /jinnceekitty r dedicated 2sendin my missin cat magix round the world then back t2 me.i know if every1 added mag %26amp;all their friends etc sum1 sumwhere'll know sumthing.she's been missing in dallas,tx 4 over a year.a fact i just discovered from ks-see profiles %26amp; find out y/view pics please.my questions r these: how 2 promote my catpages?how to aquire ability 4 those w/o myspace to link to her-like put her on other sites of theirs?any1 here gotta myspace?please add-bulletin frenz 2 add %26amp; bulletin-pyramid schemer please!i need her!does any1 have any ideas,thoughts,suggestions,questions for me?tech advice?ive got no prob lettin u in the pages w/me iffn ud spare the time please?just how should i mobilize myspacer folks-what tools?get me noticed!get magix so many frenz she wont know wut 2 do with em-but i will.find her w/em.thank you so much y'all!



-s



Iv a coupla myspace profiles 2 find my missing cat.how 2 promote?ability 2link 2it?

Learn how to spell???????? How does that answer her question I just wish if people dont want to or cannot help then they would just x out of the question what is the point to being so rude all the time Like a misspelled wurd is just so offensive GIVE ME A BREAK Anywho myspace has groups and things you could start in kittys name but let me think more about this and i will get back to you O nd have a grate dae!!!! lol :)



Iv a coupla myspace profiles 2 find my missing cat.how 2 promote?ability 2link 2it?

sorry sam you deserved best here from me-tried to do it too late i reckon.i fell asleep answering youre wonderful defense in a comment here.got too exhausted and woke up in the keys.



ive gott an idea.see me in yerspace. Report It



Iv a coupla myspace profiles 2 find my missing cat.how 2 promote?ability 2link 2it?

Learn how to spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan