Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A myspace question (security)?

Okay I have not posted a bulletin on myspace in 4 months, but yet theres a bulletin posted from my profile? Has someone ever had that to happend to them...what does that mean?



A myspace question (security)?

It happened to me and a lot of my friends and family, someone has hacked into your space so you can either create a new one or create a new password no one would think to use. There's a lot of stuff like that showing up on myspace.



A myspace question (security)?

sometimes people make fake myspace login pages and when you type your password they post crap bulletins and stuff so change your password every time it happens



A myspace question (security)?

It means that somebody has logged into your account. When logging into myspace, make sure the site is valid and also be sure to change your password if that happens. Trust me, it has happened to me before. Good luck.



A myspace question (security)?

dunno what exaclty means, but just change your password and it'll go away... just change your Password

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan