Sunday, December 6, 2009

I need some help on a little situation that i am dealing with. Give me your honest opinionsbt.?

Ok there is this lady at my church that I have known for about 8-10 years. I am a very quiet person and whenever church is over with I speak to whoever is n my path and leave. I don't stick around. Now when I first started going to the church I use to look at her then look the other way b/c she is attractive. There has been times that she has caught me looking at her and she just smiles, and there have been times that she will walk in and she happily speaks to me as she is going to her seat but not to anyone else.As time went by we began to speak to each other each time we meet. Each time we talk I act myself and I always seem to make her laugh and smile . In 2005 I took a break from school and have been n birmingham for about 2 years and I told her that I would b going back to savannah on June 15. Once I told her that I plan on leaving b'ham in the middle of june she started smiling, became very enthusiatic and started encouraging me and ect. then all of a sudden she said "let me give you my cell number " . As she was about to give me her number she paused b/c her oldest sister came around the corner and asked her where they were having dinner, therefor I stepped back so it wouldn't look like I was being nosy. Her sis was trying c if she what they were having and if she needed to bring something and she was like " just meet me over moms house" and her sister was like "ok I will c u at moms house".At the same time I was trying to slowly leave b/c I picked up my Bible and as if I was about to leave, but she started talking to me again. That's when she was like, "let me give you my cell b/c I wan to you to call and keep in touch with each other and I am going to b checking in with you so we can stay on top on this." When she said that I pulled out my cell phone, but she was like "do you have a piece of paper" therefor I pulled out the church bulletin and she wrote her name and cell # one it. Each time we talk I call her Mrs. so and so, but this time she just wrote her name without the Mrs on it. (example Mrs. Ann, Ann). I wonder if she did that b/c other church members were around. What is so mind boggling is that her husband is n the military and he rarely, rarely comes home. I have never seen them together, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been home,she has a daughter that is 5-6 years younger than me that is n college. Once I ended the conversation I told her that I wouldn't b at church the next week, but I would give her a call at the end of the week to let her know how things are shaping up and she was like " that's fine, make sure you call". What's so mind boggling is you giving me your cell # and you have a husband ( SHE IS MARRIED) ? why didn't you give me the house #, why did you rush your sis off, why did you wait until you daughter left to do all of this and when i pulled out my cell phone out of my pocket why did you ask for a piece of paper and why did you stress that I call you? Keep in mind that I am a 25 year old MAN. It's no her responsibility to get me back in college; it's mine. So what do you think she is trying to do and how can I find out her motives. My friends said I should call her and ask her out? someone please help. Feel free to e-mail me



I need some help on a little situation that i am dealing with. Give me your honest opinionsbt.?

She's married...period. If she has other intentions, it's better for you to stay away from her. Would you want YOUR wife doing this behind your back if you were the man she was married to? Of course not. The best thing to do is back off honestly, lest you find yourself in a big ole mess! That's just my 2 cents.



I need some help on a little situation that i am dealing with. Give me your honest opinionsbt.?

She probably thinks you'd be perfect..for her daughter!



It's church for goodness sakes! She has taken an interest in you because she thinks your a nice guy or something. Quit assigning ulterior motives to it.



I need some help on a little situation that i am dealing with. Give me your honest opinionsbt.?

Your question is sooooo lonnng because you know the answer. She is a married woman. Leave her alone.



You met her at church - and you have a Bible. Read it.



I need some help on a little situation that i am dealing with. Give me your honest opinionsbt.?

she's married. you may like her, but she's MARRIED. you're asking for T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!!! If she's the type to cheat, (especiially at church) than she probably isn't someone you want to be in a long term relationship with anyways. STEER CLEAR!!! go out of town, don't call her. you'll meet someone your age and better suited for you.



I need some help on a little situation that i am dealing with. Give me your honest opinionsbt.?

Doesn't matter who She is, your not up to this fight. Stay away. do both of you a favor. There's other fish in the sea, she'll find somebody with more or whatever she's looking for. Unless you need a little helping hand. She just might be willing to help you out. Curious??



I need some help on a little situation that i am dealing with. Give me your honest opinionsbt.?

ask her! although if she is married nothing can happen. she is probally looking for ocmpnaionship but doesnt think others would approve becasue she is married. which i dont think you should take her in. just throw the number away.



I need some help on a little situation that i am dealing with. Give me your honest opinionsbt.?

She has fun with you.



The only thing sinister is your own mind.



If things go bad then you can always back off.



I need some help on a little situation that i am dealing with. Give me your honest opinionsbt.?

Hon, when she calls and tells you she's no longer a married woman, that is when you ask her out.



If she can't respect her man, who serves his country, then you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan