Sunday, December 6, 2009

True love is perfect :) how to do the final proposal?

Me and my g/f love each other so much, and she was afraid i was going to leave her, so i proposed to her and said "she's the one i want in my life" and i wanna marry her, she also wants to get married, I once posted a bulletin on myspace sort of stating or implying ima get married with her. On facebook i posted that were engaged, and I get so along with her family that they consider me as family.



well my question is how can i make the next proposal more romantic, more of a precious memory, more sweet more perfect to ask her to marry me infront of all her friends and family????



btw Im about to be 21 and she's gonna be 20 her birthday is one day b4 mine which is cool lol haha



and were not getting married till i get my college degree and have a job and have somewhere to live guessing by the age of 24-26 i will propose. but i wanna get ready. and prepared.



and i truly love her she's been their for me as i have been their for her. I love her soo much



True love is perfect :) how to do the final proposal?

well about 2 weeks ago, my sisters bf propsed, they were together since they were 15, and now her boyfriend is going on 25, and she is going on 23. he made her a homade dinner, with candles, his mom even came over to help decorate. my sister had been wanting this bamboo plant for a while, and told her it was in the basment, she was so excited, when she turned around, he was on his knees. there are so many ways you could do it.



True love is perfect :) how to do the final proposal?

Well, my boyfriend and I love eachother more than anything in the world, but sometimes I get the feeling that he's going to leave me for someone else, I already know he's going to propose to me soon, but I still get that feeling... If you want it to be around all of her friends then throw a random party or something and sometime during the party get everyones attention and then propose to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan