Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Shot at Love - did Dani win?

Date: Dec 16, 2007 9:48 PM



Subject: Season Finale Party!



Body: I will be at New Moon located in Wilton Manors, Florida December 18th @ 9pm for the finale. Hope you can join me. If you have pics, mags, or anything you want to bring I will sign them for ya! Thanks for the support everybody!!



xoxo Dani



this was a bulletin she just posted on myspace.



well i figure she wouldnt be having a finale party if she lost, right?



A Shot at Love - did Dani win?

I do hope Dani wins ,she has an awesome personality and they make a great couple



A Shot at Love - did Dani win?

I didn't think they had the finale yet - I think it's going to air on the 18th. But I hope Dani wins! I love her!



A Shot at Love - did Dani win?

i hope bobby wins



A Shot at Love - did Dani win?

I dont think anybody wins.



I heard there was going to be a season 2.



A Shot at Love - did Dani win?

i want dani to win! on the show last week tila said she is still dating the person she chose.



A Shot at Love - did Dani win?

We don't know yet. Last Tuesday night's show was just a recap show with Tila commenting on the former contestants. MTV is really milking the finale of this show, so the finale will not be until this Tuesday night 12/18.



A Shot at Love - did Dani win?

Nobody knows who won yet,but I hear that it is Bobby who wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan