Saturday, November 28, 2009

You know Smallville on the CW?

so waht magazine, title and issue can i find a promo for the new season of smallville? i found one in a people magazine and its on my bulletin board, but now i want to put it in a time capsule! well now i have the shallow problem of what to put in its place and i dont want to print one cuz my printer is the shiziest piece of shiz! is there an other magazine with an ad for Smallville?



You know Smallville on the CW?

I could not find promos but I only have TV Guide.



I still have the TV Guide of July 24, 2006 (the Ultimate SCI Preview), where Tom Welling is on the cover, you can look it up on the photos there:



http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.as...



In it, there's an article on Smallville page 25.



On page 69 of the Sept. 25th issue, Smallville is part of a little thing about Premieres (of Ugly Betty, Smallville and Supernatural) when it premiered on 09/28/06. Also page 40 of the October 16th issue, there is an article about Green Arrow Targets Smallville.



Maybe you can use better printers or copiers at places like Kinkos, Pak Mail, etc...Or you could e-mail a good photo you find online to someone who has a good printer.



I could make color copies of what I have and send it to you but you would have to e-mail me your snail-mail address.



You know Smallville on the CW?

I have no idea but it's 1 of the best shows on TV today.



Maybe look around at different popular magazine's websites and if they allow it, do a search for Smallville. If they've featured the show, they should tell you what issue it's in.



You know Smallville on the CW?

They probably don't promote it anymore, because it's new season's already premiered. But if you can find any old magazines before january's month, then it may probably have promotions of the show. But why do you need it? I really didn't get your reason

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan