Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is he now finally starting to love me after 3 years of friendship?

Ok, here's the deal. I am in love with my best guy friend. And he knows I like him.



Last night, I posted a bulletin on Myspace saying "I don't think I love him anymore." He messaged me back, asking me why I don't like the guy anymore. I said it was because he was too far away and I could never have him.



His reply was "Oh...umm...well I'm glad that you're moving on. Do I know this guy?"



I said, "I doubt it." He said, "Oh. Ok. Well."



And then we stopped talking for the night. This morning, he called me, asking if I wanted to come over and spend the day with him. I declined, because I was busy. He seemed very sad and when I asked him why doesn't he ask his girlfriend, he said that he didn't feel like it.



A few days ago on New Years Eve, as soon as the ball dropped, he called me and wished me a happy New Years. I asked him this morning if he ever called his girlfriend, and he said "Uh...no...I was busy."



Is he now finally starting to love me after 3 years of friendship?

If you really love him, go for it, but be careful, it could just be a case of wanting what he can't have. Talk to him, ask him what he's feeling. Take it from there -- only if he leaves his current girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan