Monday, November 30, 2009

So this is a bit complicated...?

Mostly because I'm not quite sure what I think. I recently went on vacation with my BF and his family. I traveled up to his house (we met in college and he live accross the state from me) and got there late so I stayed the night there and we were going to leave in the morning. Well when I woke up I was looking around his room and I noticed on his bulletin board he had several pictures of another girl. One of them was a school dance picture so I figured out it was his ex. He dated her for awhile and they thought they were going to get married. She even got pregnant and had an abortion. I know all of this because he had previously told me. I didn't know him then. Then he went to Iraq and she broke up with him and it has been awhile. Though before I started dating him he found out that she was engaged and he told my friend that he still had feelings for her. ANYWAYS... Don't answer yet I'm going to have to add more details because I have run out of room.



So this is a bit complicated...?

hi there youre upset thats a natural response but what youre upset about well lets get put in its right place ,yes youre b/friend has previous g/f,but so have you had other b/f,look this is a photo and he is going out with you ,there seems to be quite a bit of history with them ,and he must be still about what decision that she mde ,and it must have been hard for her to make that decision,he is probably still hurting over the whoe thing and maybe even a bit worried that you could do the same thing ,let the photo thing go and instead of getting a poster size photo of you ,why dont you go and write him a letter and tell him how you feel aboutyoure relationship and how much you love him ,and give this guy a loving break take care xx



So this is a bit complicated...?

so... your bf still love his ex?



why isnt that suprising?



maybe she's his first love, don't you remember your first love? you can't simply get it out of your memory.. and you can't hate your first love.. no matter what the reason...



i still love my ex...



So this is a bit complicated...?

I need the point hurry.....



So this is a bit complicated...?

I think you should mention something about it to him.



So this is a bit complicated...?

i'll answer now because you do not have to complicate things...you know something? Pray my dear, if he is the One God has for you, stop thinking at a lot of "maybe", 'if", "but" try to be sincere with yourself and with him! and start praying for your lifemate! May God bless you with what you need more! Wisdom, Love...



So this is a bit complicated...?

be straight up and ask him



So this is a bit complicated...?

Juz ask him



So this is a bit complicated...?

Wow you have some case there. Well, he probably will never forget her, but if you make sure you guys stay far away from her, eventually he will get over her and if I was you, I would make the stink about the pictures. Start talking about the pictures, point them out and see if he will remove them. He may say, oh I forget them there and move them right away, but he may also say, I can't get rid of them, they are special to me. Now you know what you dealing with. His ex is getting married. So talk to him about it. How he feels, etc? There is a reason why he told you in first place about her. I personally have been married for 7 years now and dated someone about 14 years ago. We broke up and never heard from him until this past winter. He found me and send me an e-mail. I was shocked.He is married and all that, but he still didn't forget about me, after all these years. However, I am in his past now, even though I was his first love. What I'm saying is that you have to find out if your boyfriend is ready to put the past behind. Better find out now then later.



So this is a bit complicated...?

Ok, I am going to give yyou the best answer I can on this one, as yes, this is a bit complicated. So he has pics of her and not you right? Is there a chance that he feels secure with you enough that he doesn't need a pic of you up? You see, maybe he keeps her's up there to remind him of stupid mistakes he made... maybe the pics remind him not to make the same with you?



If this isn't the case, then there is something else I would like to add. He is with YOU and not her. She is an EX for a reason, whatever that reason is. You have to understand, when he says he still has feelings for her, he is still hurt from what she did to him, SHE left him when he NEEDED her the most, which I assume is something you will never do to him, right? There is only one thing to do... you can only be the best girlfriend YOU can be... if you are consistant and don't bring this up to him, EVER, (As rumors, no matter how small, can be damaging, and you don't know FOR SURE he said it, you just HEARD he said it.) He is with you, and if you are consistant on being a great girlfriend to him then eventually he will have forgotten all about her, and I am sure you are determined to never become JUST a pic on his wall.



Good luck to you, and please trust in how wonderful you are, and less about how great she might've been... SHE left HIM!



So this is a bit complicated...?

honesty, is ?????? something about honesty has to apply here.



be true to yourself, you have concerns you need to clear the air and be prepared to act on your own behalf. I agree, its strange, totally disagree with he maybe forgot. ask the question and express your feelings, you may be surprised. he may come back and say he'll take them down and replace them with your pics and apologize for being so inconsiderate. then again he may decide something else. you will be better off after you resolve the concern whichever way it goes, you won't waste time thinking about it. good luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan