Monday, November 30, 2009

Should I quit being an RA?

I have been an RA since the second semester of my sophomore year, I am now a senior and I am thinking of quitting. I just don't have time for anything anymore. I have been quite miserable so far this year and I can't take it anymore. I really think if I quit being an RA, things would be easier because I would have more time to go out with friends and I wouldn't have to be on duty and do bulletin boards and plan programs and all that. The only thing is I would then have to pay for room and board, might be stuck with a roomate and I would kind of feel weird not doing it. I don't know what to do will someone please help me? I'm going crazy here.



Should I quit being an RA?

What about the income, don't you get paid in addition to the free room? Also, how does this play out on a resume' I would think it would look good on one. Hang in there and keep your eyes on the goal-you will graduate soon and this will all be over. Take some time out to get some of the U's free counseling and lay it out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan