Monday, November 30, 2009

Hook up? What does it mean?

What does hook up mean?



A guy asked me if I want to hook- up. What exactly would he be meaning? Me having a relationship with him or just sex or what? I am married and the guy knows i am not happy in my marrige. So i sent this bulletin on myspace:



Even if you are single or not.



Whoever wants to hook up with you will message you saying "I would hook up with you".



Repost this in 90 sec or u will be alone forever, you will be surprised as 2 who replys 2 you



He replyed and asked me if i want to hook up. I said sure so he gave me his number. What do u think he is meaning by this?



Hook up? What does it mean?

Hook-up is quite an ambiguous phrase. It could mean anything from making out to having sex.



Hook up? What does it mean?

ummm, he wants sex. But you already knew that, didn't you?



Hook up? What does it mean?

What i take to mean by hook up, and i use the term too is not necessarily sex it means for a drink, maybe something to eat but more importantly it could mean he wants to spend time in your company and get to know you a bit better. but it does mean different things to others but in my mind it means i want to see more of that person because i like them and i want to be in there company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan