Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats the mistake? i cant figure it out?

what is the mistake?



AAA



BBB



CCC



DDD



EEE



FFF



GGG



HHH



III



JJJ



KKK



LLL



MMM



NNN



OOO



PPP



QQQ



RRR



SSS



TTT



UUU



VVV



WWW



XXX



YYY



ZZZ



Did you know that 80% of UCSD students could not find the error above? Repost this with the title "Whats wrong here," and when you click "post bulletin," the answer will be really obvious



Whats the mistake? i cant figure it out?

the i's are lower cased L's



Whats the mistake? i cant figure it out?

Capitals and punctuation. I teach it every day.



Whats the mistake? i cant figure it out?

nothing!!



Whats the mistake? i cant figure it out?

lol. this took me FOREVER ... my sister said its the o's that they are actually zero's. i myself thought the i's were lower case l's



Whats the mistake? i cant figure it out?

I know whats wrong all the letters after S S S are not spaced out...execpt U U U



Whats the mistake? i cant figure it out?

after h it has a lower case L l instead of an uppercase i I... there isnt a way to tell



Whats the mistake? i cant figure it out?

KKK is wrong!



Whats the mistake? i cant figure it out?

I DONT KNOW! This is killing me!



Whats the mistake? i cant figure it out?

I have seen this before and the answer then was the capital "i"s on the test were actually lower case "L"s. I did everything I could think of to the test and the capital "i"s appear to be "i"s.



Since my best efforts failed to unravel the puzzle, I guess I failed and can't answer the question.



Unless the error is in the question itself. Note there are no capital letters in any of the three "questions" and apostrophes are missing from "what's" and "can't". The second "question" is, in fact, not a question, it has no interrogator word, clause or phrase.



Good luck, I hope you get a better answer from someone else.



EDIT: To Alex, I copied the test into MS Word 2003. After hi-lighting the whole test I changed case. I.E. I made all the letters into lower case and used the word processor to make the change globally rather than simply type over the existing letters. The upper case "i"s changed to lower case "i"s. Additionally I copied the test into the block where we answer questions. After typing uppercase "i"s and lower case "L"s I found the spacing to be different for the lowercase "L"s and the same for the uppercase "i"s. In short, the "i"s are correct.



Second Edit: Sorry the "O"s are "O"s and not zeros (0).



Whats the mistake? i cant figure it out?

The V line has a W %26amp; a V



a line with all V's: VVV



The V line above: WV

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan