Monday, November 30, 2009

I need advice for a Mural on a book I read. 10 points.?

I read a book called Edge of Twilight by Maggie Shayne.



I didn閳ユ獩 relies that it was going to be about vampires and sick things.



Now its to late to switch books and my project is due in two days.



I have to do a mural on the book.



It has to be a bulletin board size poster board.



And it has to illustrate the themes, settings, characters, and events in the novel.



How am I suppose to do that?



My teacher has to be more specific.



Then I have to write a paragraph explaining the scene I chose and why I chose it please help me.



thank you.



I need advice for a Mural on a book I read. 10 points.?

If I were you, this close to Halloween, I would choose a paragraph about the vampires, and say I chose it because of Halloween, and illustrate my poster board with all these things in bat shapes, graveyard stuff, spider webs, outlines of castles, all that stuff that comes out around Halloween... I don't think you could have had this project about this book come around at a better time! I hope you can make use of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan