Monday, November 30, 2009

Website wont display - help?!?

Hey people. My friend owns a VB Bulletin forum, and my computer allowed me to go on it for days. Then he set me up an email address for it and then when I tried to change my pass it wouldn't work so I wanted to go on the forum and ask why it wouldn't, but my computer wont let me on the forum, or anything that is to do with it :S



Any ideas whats wrong? I have no idea! The owner doesn't either, it works fine for everyone else, it's just me.



I tried clearing my cache and turned off my firewall but neither worked :(



any ideas? and he hasnt changed the dns server so dont suggest that please. :) All help welcome! ty



Website wont display - help?!?

Try it in a different browser. Firefox is good if your not using it already.



Also, try linking to a post on the forum or the home of the forum by a direct link from someone else, maybe something is wrong with the url or page you are trying to get onto?



other than that im out of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan